Randall L. Guensler
Affinity Group: Transportation Systems Engineering
Randall Guensler is a Professor in the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology. After working for the California Air Resources Board for seven years, and completing his Ph.D. in Civil Engineering at the University of California at Davis, Dr. Guensler joined Georgia Tech in 1994. During his years with the State of [Read More]
- Transportation Planning
- Vehicle Activity Monitoring
- Air Quality Modeling
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental Policy Analysis
- Ph.D., Civil Engineering, University of California at Davis, 1993.
- M.S., Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of California at Davis, 1989.
- B.S., Individualized Engineering, University of California at Davis, 1985.