Michael P. Hunter
Affinity Group: Transportation Systems Engineering
Dr. Hunter is an Associate Professor at the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Georgia Institute of Technology. His primary teaching and research interests are in transportation operations and design, specializing in adaptive signal control, traffic simulation, freeway geometric design, and arterial corridor operations. Dr. Hunter obtained his B.S. in Civil Engineering from [Read More]
- Traffic Science and Engineering
- Specializing in Adaptive Signal Control
- Traffic Simulation
- Freeway Geometric Design
- Arterial Corridor Operations
- Ph.D., Civil Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin, August 2003.
- M.S., Civil Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin, May 1994.
- B.A., Civil Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, May 1992.
- Associate of Science, Engineering Science, Hudson Valley Community College, May 1990.