Michael H. Bergin
Affinity Group: Environmental Engineering
Dr. Michael Bergin is currently a professor with a joint appointment in the Schools of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Earth and Atmospheric Sciences. Dr. Bergin has both Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Minnesota, as well as a PhD in Civil and Environmental Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University. In addition, he spent one and half years [Read More]
- Air pollution
- Formation, transport, and deposition of aerosols
- Influence of aerosols on climate
- Air/snow exchange of aerosol chemical species
- Paleoclimate studies based on ice core chemistry
- Fog/cloud formation and chemistry
- Microcontamination in industrial processes
- Ph.D., Civil and Environmental Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, 1995.
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering (M.S.M.E.), University of Minnesota, 1991.
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering (B.S.M.E.), University of Minnesota, 1987.