Affinity Group: Structural Engineering, Mechanics and Materials
Dr. Zureick is a world's leading authority on the use of innovative materials in civil engineering applications. He is Professor of Structural Engineering, Mechanics, and Materials at the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Georgia Tech. Dr. Zureick earned his BCE from Tishreen University, Syria in 1978 and his M.S. and Ph.D. degrees from the University of Illinois at [Read More]
- High-performance fiber-reinforced polymeric composite materials and structural systems
- Structural stability
- Design of steel structures
- Structural optimization
- Bridge structures
- Anisotropic elasticity
- Ph.D., Civil Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1985.
- M.S., Civil Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign,1982.
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Tichreen University, Lattakia, Syria, 1978.