Adjo A. Amekudzi Kennedy
Professor, Group Coordinator, Associate Chair, Global Engineering Leadership & Research Development
Affinity Group: Transportation Systems Engineering
Professor Kennedy studies systems problems on the integrated built, natural and social environment to understand how we can make better decisions on built systems to promote sustainable development. Her current research focuses on the development and application of systems and sustainability planning and performance evaluation methods. Kennedy has published extensively and developed [Read More]
- Infrastructure Management
- Asset Management
- Sustainability Planning and Evaluation
- Ph.D., Civil and Environmental Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, 1999.
- M.S., Civil Infrastructure Systems, Carnegie Mellon University, 1997.
- M.S., Civil Engineering, Florida International University, 1996.
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Stanford University, 1994.