Adjo A. Amekudzi Kennedy
Professor and Group Coordinator
Affinity Group: Transportation Systems Engineering
Professor Kennedy studies systems problems on the integrated built and natural environment to understand how we can make better decisions on built systems to promote sustainable development. Her current research focuses on the development and application of sustainability planning and evaluation methods to built systems. She has developed undergraduate and graduate courses in these fields, [Read More]
- Infrastructure Management
- Asset Management
- Sustainability Planning and Evaluation
- Ph.D., Civil and Environmental Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, 1999.
- M.S., Civil Infrastructure Systems, Carnegie Mellon University, 1997.
- M.S., Civil Engineering, Florida International University, 1996.
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Stanford University, 1994.