CEE Faculty Profile
Kostas T. Konstantinidis
Carlton S. Wilder Junior Faculty Professorship & Associate Professor
- 2013: CEE Excellence in Research Program Development Award.
- 2012: Appointed to the Carlton S. Wilder Junior Chair in Environmental Engineering.
- 2012: Recipient of the Sigma Xi Young Faculty Research Award (Sigma Xi’s Georgia Tech Branch).
- 2011: Recipient of the CEE Faculty Research Excellence Award (Georgia Tech)
- 2010: Recipient of the International Skerman Award for Microbial Taxonomy (www.wfcc.info).
- 2010: Nominated for the Packard Fellowships for Science and Engineering by the Georgia Institute of Technology (www.packard.org).
- 2007: Distinguished Scientist Abroad Award. Hellenic National Defense General Staff, Athens, Greece.
- 2000-2003: Recipient of the Bouyoukos Fellowship.